All Engine Types
Coil Spring Wagons + SWB + Utility
Kit to replace Front 4 Caster Bushes designed to allow for correction
of castor required when raised springs have been installed.Kit includes:
4 x Highest Quality Polyurethane 2 deg Castor Bushes
for Radius Arm to Diff Mount Eccentric Bush Kit
to suit (2"-2.5") 50mm to 65mm Raised VehicleTools Required:
24mm Socket & Ratchet, 19mm, 24mm ring spanner, Hydraulic Workshop Press
Approx fitting time 1.5 - 2 hrs + wheel alignmentDesigned & Made in Australia
from specially blended, superior quality polyurethane elastomer for maximum durability.
- Constant steering geometry for better on road handling & control
- Reduced Tyre Wear
- Extra Off Road Stability
- Engineered Crush Tubes & Outer Shells
- Instructions / Diagram Template Included
PolyTuff Suspension bushings will improve your suspension - Excellent abrasion, chemical, oil, grease resistance compared to rubber.
PolyTuff Suspension bushings will improve your suspension:
Giving your vehicle
- Excellent abrasion, chemical, oil, grease resistance compared to rubber
- Flexible with high load bearing capabilities
- Increased tensile strength
- Steel Tubes (where applicable) Hardened & Chemically Treated for Corrosion Resistance
PolyTuff is Made in Australia with Australian Components and the Highest Quality Polyurethane
- Improved steering, road holding and performance
- Longer tyre & suspension component life
Beware of the low quality "generic named" product available. Several important ingrediants and procedures need to be followed to produce a true long lasting polyurethane bushing that will endure what a car or 4wd suspension system needs to endure. It is possible to produce a poly bushing without following the vital steps but it will not last and at best will need to be replaced well before its time and at worse cause further damage to other suspension componants.
PolyTuff Catalogue link here - http://www.polytuff.com.au/
It is always Encouraged + recommended that a licenced workshop or tradesperson carry out the fitting procedure and that workshop manual, Factory Specifications and relevant safety procedures are followed.