Ultima 4x4 Damper Features:
* Double Chromed, Highly Polished Piston Rods for increased Life Of Damper
* Twin Tube Body to Protect Dampening Action from Rugged Offroad work
* High Quality, Multi Lip, Low Friction NOK Seals used in all applications
* Individual Dyno Testing on Every Unit
Product Type: Steering Damper
Reference: 27H500, ZPN-00817
New Generation Improved Technology - Ultima 4x4 Steering Damper / Stabilisers
Re-designed to vastly improve steering control of your vehicle.
Over 15 years tried, tested and developed in the Australian and world-wide Market
A working Steering Dampener reduces steering shimmy and wear on tyres and other front end componants.
Ultima 4x4 Steering Damper Features:
- Double Chromed, Highly Polished Piston Rods for increased Life Of Damper
- Twin Tube Body to Protect Dampening Action from Rugged Offroad work
- Genuine High Quality, Multi Lip, Low Friction NOK Seals used in all applications
- Individual Dyno Testing on Every Damper prior to leaving factory
- Seamless Eyes Electric + Fusion Welded
- Unique Superiour Bump and Rebound Settings - exclusive to Ultima
- High Performance Top Quality Rubber Bushes
- 3 year 100,000km warranty
WarrantyWarranty Terms -
3 year or 100,000km (whichever comes first) .
Warranty is from the date of sale and proof of purchase is required. We guarantee the Original Purchaser against functional and/or material defects as a result of faulty manufacture and/or faulty materials.
- Warranty Exclusions
- Shock Absorbers which are used on Applications, or fitted contrary to the information supplied in the application listings.
- Shock Absorbers that have been modified or damaged through incorrect installation. Eg. The damage caused to piston rods when not using correct tools.
- Shock Absorbers damaged as a result of an accident, collision or suspension abuse.
- Shock Absorbers that have failed for reasons other than fair wear & tear during normal and proper use. Eg. Using the vehicle for Rally or Racing Sports, or purposes for which it was not designed.
- Liability for any damages whether incidental, consequential or otherwise including labour charges.
- Wear & tear as a result of the re-use of parts such as rubber dirt shields & damaged bump stops etc.
- Reconditioned or recycled shock absorbers.
- Shock Absorbers used on Medium or Heavy Commercial Vehciles or vehicles modified for increase Load Carrying Capacity beyond the makers design will only be covered by a 12 month / 30,000km (whichever comes first) warranty.
- Shock Absorbers which are used on modified suspension when not recommended by seller.
- Compensation is limited to the replacement of Shock Absorbers original supplied to the user and which are proven to Online Auto Part's reasonable satisfaction to have failed by reason of faulty manufacture and/or materials. Online Auto Parts reserves the right to have units returned for examination.
- The replacement units will be warranted for the balance of the duration of the original warranty period.
In the case of a warranty claim please first contact Online Auto Parts staff. We will then advise of best action to take. Shock absorbers are usually required to be returned to Online Auto Parts & Ultima for inspection prior to any warranty being granted.
|Open Length||526 mm|
|Closed Length||315 mm|
|Fitting Mounts||Pin to Pin|
|Damper Type||Standard Type|
|Land Rover||Discovery|| ||1991-1996||incl.: Rossignol, TDi, V8i||4X4||3door Wagon||Front Centre|
|Land Rover||Discovery|| ||1991-1998||incl.: ES, HL, LS, Rossignol, S, SE, SE7, TDi, V8i||4X4||5door Wagon||Front Centre|
|Land Rover||Discovery|| ||1989-1994|| ||4X4||Wagon||Front Centre|
|Land Rover||Discovery||I LG||1993-1998||incl.: 16 V, D||4X4||Wagon||Front Centre|
|Land Rover||Discovery||I LJ||1993-1998||incl.: 16 V, D||4X4||Wagon||Front Centre|
|Land Rover||Range Rover|| ||1970-1984|| ||4X4||2door Wagon||Front Centre|
|Land Rover||Range Rover|| ||1982-1995||incl.: Classic, County, CSK, Hi Line, Sherwood, Vogue, Vogue LSE, Vogue Plus, Vogue SE||4X4||4door Wagon||Front Centre|
|Land Rover||Range Rover||I AE||1988-1994||incl.: TD, TDi, Vogue LSE||4X4||Wagon||Front Centre|
|Land Rover||Range Rover||I HAA||1988-1994||incl.: TD, TDi, Vogue LSE||4X4||Wagon||Front Centre|
|Land Rover||Range Rover||I HAB||1988-1994||incl.: TD, TDi, Vogue LSE||4X4||Wagon||Front Centre|
|Land Rover||Range Rover||I HAM||1988-1994||incl.: TD, TDi, Vogue LSE||4X4||Wagon||Front Centre|
|Land Rover||Range Rover||I HBM||1988-1994||incl.: TD, TDi, Vogue LSE||4X4||Wagon||Front Centre|
|Land Rover||Range Rover||I RE||1988-1994||incl.: TD, TDi, Vogue LSE||4X4||Wagon||Front Centre|
|Land Rover||Range Rover||I RN||1988-1994||incl.: TD, TDi, Vogue LSE||4X4||Wagon||Front Centre|
|Land Rover||Range Rover||I SN||1988-1994||incl.: TD, TDi, Vogue LSE||4X4||Wagon||Front Centre|
|Land Rover||Range Rover||II LP||1994-1998||incl.: D, TD||4X4||Wagon||Front Centre|
|Land Rover||Range Rover||II LP||1999-2000||incl.: D, TD||AWD||Wagon||Front Centre|
|Land Rover||Range Rover||P38A||1995-2000||incl.: S, SE||4X4||4door Wagon||Front Centre|
|Nissan||Patrol||GU||1999-2016||incl.: DX, DX Plus, ST, ST Plus||4X4||2door Cab Chassis||Front Centre|
|Nissan||Patrol||GU||1997-2000||incl.: DX, DX5, ST, Ti||4X4||4door Wagon||Front Centre|
| ||Note1:Series 1 Wagons 1997-2000 (check fittings)|
1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1989 1990 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016
Copyright © 2017 Online Auto Parts. All rights reserved.
Best value products at great prices well below RRP. We make sure our products are top quality and we feel proud of our great range of products sourced both locally and internationally.
Be the first to review this item
Help other users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Click here to write a product review