Steering Damper (Front Centre) Ultima 4x4
Suits Toyota Hilux 4wd Models with Leaf Spring Fronts
Years 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997
LN36 LN46 LN60 LN65 LN67 LN106
RN36 RN46 RN65 RN67 RN105
4 Runner LN60 YN60 1984-8/1985 (Front Leaf Spring Models Only)
Ultima 4x4 Damper Features:
* Double Chromed, Highly Polished Piston Rods for increased Life Of Damper
* Twin Tube Body to Protect Dampening Action from Rugged Offroad work
* High Quality, Multi Lip, Low Friction NOK Seals used in all applications
* Individual Dyno Testing on Every Unit
Product Type: Steering Damper
Part Number: ZPN-00819
Brand: Ultima 4x4
New Generation Improved Technology - Ultima 4x4 Steering Damper / Stabilisers
Re-designed to vastly improve steering control of your vehicle.
Over 15 years tried, tested and developed in the Australian and world-wide Market
A working Steering Dampener reduces steering shimmy and wear on tyres and other front end componants.
Ultima 4x4 Steering Damper Features:
WarrantyWarranty Terms -
3 year or 100,000km (whichever comes first) .
Warranty is from the date of sale and proof of purchase is required. We guarantee the Original Purchaser against functional and/or material defects as a result of faulty manufacture and/or faulty materials.
- Warranty Exclusions
- Shock Absorbers which are used on Applications, or fitted contrary to the information supplied in the application listings.
- Shock Absorbers that have been modified or damaged through incorrect installation. Eg. The damage caused to piston rods when not using correct tools.
- Shock Absorbers damaged as a result of an accident, collision or suspension abuse.
- Shock Absorbers that have failed for reasons other than fair wear & tear during normal and proper use. Eg. Using the vehicle for Rally or Racing Sports, or purposes for which it was not designed.
- Liability for any damages whether incidental, consequential or otherwise including labour charges.
- Wear & tear as a result of the re-use of parts such as rubber dirt shields & damaged bump stops etc.
- Reconditioned or recycled shock absorbers.
- Shock Absorbers used on Medium or Heavy Commercial Vehciles or vehicles modified for increase Load Carrying Capacity beyond the makers design will only be covered by a 12 month / 30,000km (whichever comes first) warranty.
- Shock Absorbers which are used on modified suspension when not recommended by seller.
- Compensation is limited to the replacement of Shock Absorbers original supplied to the user and which are proven to Online Auto Part's reasonable satisfaction to have failed by reason of faulty manufacture and/or materials. Online Auto Parts reserves the right to have units returned for examination.
- The replacement units will be warranted for the balance of the duration of the original warranty period.
|Open Length||543 mm|
|Closed Length||317 mm|
|Fitting Mounts||Pivot Joint to Pin|
|Damper Type||Standard Type|
|Toyota||Hilux||LN106R||1988-1997||4X4||2door Cab Chassis||Front Centre|
|Toyota||Hilux||LN106R||1989-1999||4X4||2door Utility||Front Centre|
|Toyota||Hilux||LN106R||1988||4X4||2door Utility Dual Cab||Front Centre|
|Toyota||Hilux||LN106R||1988-1999||incl.: DX, SR5, Tamworth||4X4||4door Utility Dual Cab||Front Centre|
|Toyota||Hilux||LN30||1979||4X4||2door Utility||Front Centre|
|Toyota||Hilux||LN46||1979-1985||4X4||2door Utility||Front Centre|
|Toyota||Hilux||LN65R||1983-1988||4X4||2door Utility||Front Centre|
|Toyota||Hilux||LN65R||1986-1988||4X4||2door Utility Extended Cab||Front Centre|
|Toyota||Hilux||LN65R||1983-1988||4X4||4door Utility Dual Cab||Front Centre|
|Toyota||Hilux||RN105R||1988-1997||4X4||2door Cab Chassis||Front Centre|
|Toyota||Hilux||RN105R||1989-1997||4X4||2door Utility||Front Centre|
|Toyota||Hilux||RN105R||1988-1997||incl.: DX, SR5, Tamworth||4X4||4door Utility Dual Cab||Front Centre|
|Toyota||Hilux||RN110R||1988||incl.: SR5||4X4||2door Utility Extended Cab||Front Centre|
|Toyota||Hilux||RN36||1979-1983||4X4||2door Utility||Front Centre|
|Toyota||Hilux||RN46||1979-1983||4X4||2door Utility||Front Centre|
|Toyota||Hilux||YN62L||1985-1986||incl.: LHD||4X4||2door Utility||Front Centre|
|Toyota||Hilux||YN65R||1983-1985||4X4||2door Utility||Front Centre|
|Toyota||Hilux||YN65R||1983-1985||incl.: SR5||4X4||2door Utility Extended Cab||Front Centre|
|Toyota||Hilux||YN65R||1984-1985||4X4||4door Utility Dual Cab||Front Centre|
|Toyota||Hilux||YN67R||1985-1988||4X4||2door Utility||Front Centre|
|Toyota||Hilux||YN67R||1985-1988||incl.: SR5||4X4||2door Utility Extended Cab||Front Centre|
|Toyota||Hilux||YN67R||1985-1988||4X4||4door Utility Dual Cab||Front Centre|
|Toyota||Hilux 4Runner||LN60||1984||incl.: SR5||4X4||2door Wagon||Front Centre|
|Toyota||Hilux 4Runner||LN60||1985||incl.: SR5||4X4||2door Wagon||Front Centre|
|Note1:Leaf Spring Front Models Only|
|Toyota||Hilux 4Runner||YN60||1984-1985||incl.: SR5||4X4||2door Wagon||Front Centre|
Best value products at great prices well below RRP. We make sure our products are top quality and we feel proud of our great range of products sourced both locally and internationally.
Be the first to review this item
Help other users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.