PolyTuff Suspension bushings will improve your suspension:
Giving your vehicle
- Excellent abrasion, chemical, oil, grease resistance compared to rubber
- Flexible with high load bearing capabilities
- Increased tensile strength
- Steel Tubes (where applicable) Hardened & Chemically Treated for Corrosion Resistance
PolyTuff is Made in Australia with Australian Components and the Highest Quality Polyurethane
- Improved steering, road holding and performance
- Longer tyre & suspension component life
Beware of the low quality "generic named" product available. Several important ingrediants and procedures need to be followed to produce a true long lasting polyurethane bushing that will endure what a car or 4wd suspension system needs to endure. It is possible to produce a poly bushing without following the vital steps but it will not last and at best will need to be replaced well before its time and at worse cause further damage to other suspension componants.
It is always Encouraged + recommended that a licenced workshop or tradesperson carry out the fitting procedure and that workshop manual, Factory Specifications and relevant safety procedures are followed.